Privacy protection and security are very important to us and all our actions are aimed at ensuring and guaranteeing the highest standards of security and confidentiality. It is for us a pride and a distinctive element towards our users the fact of being able to ensure these high standards and it is our intent to continue to evolve and improve always in the name of transparency and fairness. We therefore invite you to carefully read the information you will find in our information: in fact they contain some useful information relating to the processing of your personal data connected to the provision by our company, “PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ORO” DI BASTARDI ANTONIO, of services requested by you through our site.
HOLDER OF DATA PROCESSING AND GENERAL INFORMATION
“PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ ORO” DI BASTARDI ANTONIO with registered office in Via Monte Di Pruno, 5 – 84020 Palomonte, Italy is the data controller of the personal data provided by users.
“PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ ORO” DI BASTARDI ANTONIO is committed to protecting the right to protection of Users’ personal data.
We recommend that you read the following carefully to understand our considerations and practices regarding Personal Data and how it will be treated.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller makes use of data processors to achieve the purposes indicated below and a person in charge of the protection of personal data (Data Protection Officer o DPO) to monitor the protection of personal data.
We remind you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer at any time and send any question or request regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data may be provided directly by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. In general terms, the data will be kept until:
- for Users with addresses in geographical areas served by “PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ORO” DI BASTARDI ANTONIO, the latest date between:
- the fifth anniversary after the last use of our Platform or the last active interaction of the User with “PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ORO” BY BASTARDI ANTONIO;
- the fifth anniversary after the closure of the account if the User has benefited from a member-get-member promotion, or has been identified as participating in a transaction suspected of fraud.
- for Users with addresses in geographical areas not served by “PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ORO” DI BASTARDI ANTONIO, the tenth anniversary after registration on the Platform.
The following categories of data can be kept for further durations:
- Financial and accounting data (e.g. invoices, payments, refunds, etc.) are kept for the duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws;
- all user-generated content (e.g. purchased products, behavior patterns) are made anonymous, but remain available for our analysis in an aggregate manner.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide and optimize its Services and, in particular for:
- the identification of the User necessary for access to the Application and the dedicated products and services, as well as to allow the correct development of the User support activity;
- order completion and collection management with the necessary control and safety measures on the operation;
- the preparation and delivery of orders;
- the management of the invoicing of orders and the completion of the related administrative and tax processes;
- after-sales assistance and the management of support and contact requests;
- the development of marketing activities relating to its Services as well as to analyze and understand our customers to improve our service (including the user interface experience) and to optimize the selection of products offered.
To obtain further information and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, at any time and without giving any reasons, they can block the receipt of newsletters by the Owner. For this functionality, the User is invited to visit the “Preferences” subsection within the “Profile” section of the website www.pastificiolasfogliadoro.it or the “PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ORO” application by BASTARDI ANTONIO.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Any information not contained in this policy
Any further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
This privacy statement is drawn up pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive 2009/136 / EC, on the subject of Cookies.
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various products added to the cart and possibly purchased, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the system operational ema and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data collected refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed either through the website www.pastificiolasfogliadoro.it or the BASTARDI ANTONIO “PASTIFICIO LA SFOGLIA D’ORO” applications for mobile devices.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modification: 09 April 2021